New gadgets maiden voyage

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiKaren

Karen
Reaction score
Today I get to try out some new gadgets I just bought with a voucher I got for Christmas!
One is a viewing scope thing with a light to help get a good look into creek beds.
The other is a crevice sucker!
I will take some photos and write a review on them when I get home on Sunday or Monday.
These gadgets arnt really needed where we are heading but excited to test them out :)
Today will be my 3rd panning trip and feeling more confident with my panning but still learning to read the area for best place to dig.
Hope I have something to share in show and tell later!

Hey cool Karen, really keen to see how they perform, I've been interested in these tools for a while also. Best of luck, hope they make the job a bit easier. Looking forward to your review and pics.

What!! The sucker isn't allowed?! It is so small and sucks into a jar smaller than my fist!
I think I need to read up on this dredging stuff as never in a million years would I have guessed that this little tool would be on the banned list :-(
Thanks for the heads up PabloP

Hi Karen,
You'll only get into trouble if you get caught!
Most places in the bush will be peaceful and tranquil, a.k.a not infected by inpsectors!

The size sucker you are talking about Karen will be fine - the law was created to prevent massive volumes of material being vacuumed up for little effort put in. There is no way a little crevice sucker would be considered in the same class.

Yeah dont tip toe your fine with that lil sucker...
Go hard karen... get that gold...
Newbies..newbies newbies

gday karen whats your crevice sucker like always have thought about buying one i reckon they would be alright and where did you get it from cheers

Glad to see youve got some new toys Karen, i wouldnt worry to much about the airy fairies about the gold sucker thingy, some ppl just need to relax....
Enjoy and i hope your pan fills up with lots of gold :)
Cheers
Ryan

Latest posts