NEW! Events Calendar

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great idea by nugget, good on ya. I'm keen to hit the road and attend some events, would like to meet up with fellow forum members as well at these events or on organised field trips. :) Mick

Hey guys,

I have been working tirelessly to integrate a simple but practical event calendar into the site, and guess what? It's now up and running :D. We will try our best to list and every possible Gem, Gold and Treasure event in the country, but right now it's very new so there probably wont be too many events listed until sometime next week.

You can find a link to the "Events Calendar" in the navbar.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.

Gold miner said:
How do we add events? Just let you know?

At this stage events will be added by myself and Wal. I'll most likely wip up a submission form or something so people can submit events for inclusion into the calendar. I don't think it would good idea to give everyone add / edit access, at least with Wal and I adding events they can be reviewed before being added.

Nugget.

Do events such as 'working bee at coppers house, byo paintbrush' qualify?

I think you need to fix the gold chart as something dramatic has happened with gold dropping to $1,371.
Must be a glitch in the system QQ ;)

Latest posts