New BBC comedy drama about metal detecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have watched the first two and I really like it, nice simple show with quirky characters.

Haha just watched the first episode. Good watch, had a couple of good laughs. Like it.

I have looked at the previews for these episodes and they are quite amusing. I would like to view a full episode, but not sure how to or where to find it.
When I go to the BBC site, I get a message that BBC iPlayer programmes can only be viewed in the UK.
Can anyone offer advice on how to go about viewing these shows?
Thanks.
Col

pebbles said:
I have looked at the previews for these episodes and they are quite amusing. I would like to view a full episode, but not sure how to or where to find it.
When I go to the BBC site, I get a message that BBC iPlayer programmes can only be viewed in the UK.
Can anyone offer advice on how to go about viewing these shows?
Thanks.
Col

ditto can only find previews

you need to get onto a torrent download site (pirate bay etc). then search the title 'detectorists'. the ones I get are in HD - excellent quality. the language can be colourful at times. very black humour, but some funny moments.

just a quick edit. downloading 'utorent' is free and legal. downloading torrents from certain providers, eg PB may be illegal, your ISP may notify you its illegal etc etc.

I've seen all 4 episodes. I like it. Quirky British humour. As loamer said. Torrent files to download it. Use Pirate bay or Kickass torrent site to search the files and utorrent to download.

Ramjet - they have nailed it!! Very funny how 'Simon and Garfunkel' - 'the rogue detectorists knobs' are wearing cams!!!!

Chuckle. Yes loamer. Spoiler alert!! I loved old mate going where he shouldn't have and getting what he deserved. The opening scene in episode 4 cracked me up. They are SO serious about their hobby and club.

Latest posts