New Addition to My Family

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am hoping to pick this up on Monday if all goes as planned
If anyone has had bad experience with this year model let me know please
The photos are off the net so not the best quality

2011 Mazda BT-50 09 Upgrade Boss B3000 DX (4x4) White 5 Speed Manual Dual Cab Chassis

1615690504_1.jpg

1615690515_2.jpg

1615690529_3.jpg

1615690541_4.jpg

1615690553_5.jpg

My old man has one. It goes really well. The clutch is a bit of a bastard though and it's hard not to spin the wheels as the motor likes to rev out to perform how it's meant to compared to some others where there is a bit more at the bottom end but not so much at the top.

Hi mate just sold my ranger same year and model had great run out of it and sold at 369000 kms, if you get it i would recomend fitting a ozbush mapper and block the Egr makes a world of difference to power and fuel economy, it lifted my fuel economy from 11L per 100 to 8.9l :Y:

I did the same with my 08 ranger EGR.
And I agree. It did make a difference :Y:
Mine has 359k on the clock. Had 120k when I bought it
Has been a great truck. Plenty of power fo towing

All good gunter1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Mackka still waiting for it they are replacing all the brakes and rotors still
hope to be monday pickup
Had words with them on Thursday and they can out with the truth that they are so busy that they are doing mine in between jobs
I informed then that the veh should have been roadworthy before being put on the lot for sale
So they have lent me a 33k hilux until mine is ready not that i needed it but took it on principal..

Latest posts