New addition, comes home

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIV

Kane
Reaction score
Picked up my little girl (Cailey) and wife from hospital this morning.
Both mum and bubs are doing well.
Cailey came into this world at 14 seconds to midnight on the 7-11-16
Weighting 6 pound 3 ounces or 2.860kg

Now on the hunt for a Topaz ( her birth stone ) so I can add to a pendent for her, to treasure. Like I have done for my other girls.
Question to the many rock-hounds on here, would any of you be able to cut it for me?
will be heading out in the next week or 2 in hunt for this gem, and will keep you all posted when I find what I'm looking for.

Cheers Kane

Warm day for detecting in Creswick state forests ended up in the creek digging hole's, one or two signals exposed some good size pieces of iron, so detector working well under water another crack at it tomorrow.

Kiwi digging said:
Warm day for detecting in Creswick state forests ended up in the creek digging hole's, one or two signals exposed some good size pieces of iron, so detector working well under water another crack at it tomorrow.

Did you find find any Topaz Kiwi???? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Good to see all that hardwork paying off in dividends XIV ,.... 2.86KG'S worth is a great haul of brilliant wonderment ,..... top job mate !
:D :cool:

Congratulations to you and your wife Kane, some of the best years of your life coming up.

Congrats Kane,
My 2 daughters are in the late teens and early 20s,
They hate me, I wish I had a gun for bfs, moody as hell....
Enjoy it while you can,
I love every minute of it

That's awesome. Congratulations to you both and the rest of the family. I can't speak for everyone but becoming a parent is pretty damn amazing, one of the most rewarding and intense things a person can experience.
My baby girl just hit teens last birthday and Mrs GT daughter is graduating uni this year with me being lucky enough to be the father in her life, can't seperate blood from family, both amazing young women to watch on their journeys. You have all those amazing periods of discovery and wonder in front of you, I wish all your girls and family and yourself the best.