My backyard finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1494533967_img_6795.jpg
1494534005_img_6802.jpg
1494534039_img_6797.jpg
1494534075_img_6796.jpg
1494534124_img_6799.jpg
1494534151_img_6793.jpg
1494534173_img_6800.jpg
1494534225_img_6803.jpg

Good onya Sammy, always great to start in your own backyard mate, well done on the finds. :Y: :cool: :Y:

Cheers silver & Smokey bandit. Its been a great place to cut my teeth on the hobby. I screamed like a school girl when the men's wedding band popped out of the plug. I showed my Mum and she told me that P. Bram is a big name jeweller in Melbourne. I was just as chuffed when I found the leagues club badge when you consider I'm in the outer suburbs of Melbourne.

Sweet finds mate, I have a permission even though it is only 195os built but all good. Front yard is small in comparison to the back yard which is huge.

Well done. :) :Y:

Cheers Ramjet. I thought it was going to a good find till I looked closer. Bloody jeans tag!
Oh well.
For a Chick who's learning the ropes it's a good start.

Great stuff! It was not my parents backyard back in the day, but may have been close. The marble looked like one I lost while playing marbles in my neighbours back yard, also the neighbours were members of the Leaques Club.
My backyard finds are more mundane, will post photos soon.
Cheers from Wagga
Diablo

OMG silver. I'll be there all night. Awesome finds. I can't wait to find some Pre decimal coins. But...
I need a hunting buddy from my area. It's time to head out an about but I'm nervous. It's a bit daunting to go out alone.

Maybe send a pm to a mod to help find someone near you to show you the ropes. :)

Thanks silver! Great advice!! This is why I love P.A.
I had fantastic advice and support when I first joined. Prospecting was my first interest but I've fallen in love with coin and relic hunting through YouTube and I'm now looking at suitable detectors.
It's hard finding someone to detect with as understandably, we detectorists are a secretive bunch.
I love this hobby and want a friend share it with.

Latest posts