Mr Silver your home brew ROCKS!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was guna save it for ozzy day but at 38c @9am....deserves a cold one....aint been prospecting as im in research mode the old back is playin silly buggers again...

My beer poem

I cracked this long kneck with fresh fizz

Yarda yarda yarda frick im feeling pissed

With head of dark ale my lips are lightened
My beer drinking senses are verified hightened

My mrs thighs are now slightly tightened...
As the aromatic dark ale takes with excitement..

.............im guna crack the second one now...jejejeje

Second one half way gone....and im a feelin pleasurable!
Nice job silver 1st one gold cap was good head n ultra fizz ..2nd less shiny..red cap.
but working very well...in the mood now and aint got anymore..
Disapointment haunts my dreams....hahaha

Love the taste of coopers too jaros.

My nut brown ale got second prize at the Broken Hill show many years back, I abstain now, but still dabble in the art for friends benefits. Coopers Lager with 12.5g extra Pride of Ringwoods bought to heat makes a nice double-hopped bitter. Use a meager amount of cracked black grain, simmered, to darken up your tipple.
I just found 2x3L of molasses I had in milk containers was leaking (6L=9kg), so put it and 5kg sugar in my 50L brewer to make a rum for the still- should make about 20x700ml bottles@40% :)

I found it to be quite a nice drop myself young Mr Yobskin,.. I may be late, but shall join you now,... and try myself a hot one (ha). ;)
glad it's hit the spot for you, and helped with lifes small pleasures. :D

yobskin said:
I was guna save it for ozzy day but at 38c @9am....deserves a cold one....aint been prospecting as im in research mode the old back is playin silly buggers again...

My beer poem

I cracked this long kneck with fresh fizz

Yarda yarda yarda frick im feeling pissed

With head of dark ale my lips are lightened
My beer drinking senses are verified hightened

My mrs thighs are now slightly tightened...
As the aromatic dark ale takes with excitement..

.............im guna crack the second one now...jejejeje
Lovin that poetic skill of yours Yobs,... hope ya backs getting a bit of refreshing relief. ;) :D

Hey, it's not bad hot either ,... mind you, I recon I might need a couple of glasses of water this morning. :| :lol:

Rippin the hair out with my teeth right now tim ,... first to admit I probably need help (ha). :eek: :lol:

There ya go,... I shoulda been using two hands, or, .... looking for another mouth to feed. :eek: :D

I'm a slave to my hobbies Silver-been solderin' and assemblin' the blimmin' Surf PI DD all day, now I'm strainin' the lees out me rice wine to make Sake once the Rum's done.

Idle hands do the Devils work, so they say....... ;)

Sounds lile a devil of a job goin on there Tim ,.... Hurrah to hobbies I says,... Hurrah. :D

Latest posts