mini finishing *Lowbanker*? anyone tried

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so the other day walking up and down the aisles of bunnings i saw what looked to me to be mini expanded mesh....turned out to be gutter guard.....its literally mini expanded mesh though, would this work as a secondary cleanup *lowbanker* lol has anyone tried it?

check out the GGT magazine , there is a guy that sells the mini banker just for doing cleanup

Gold Sluice Australia or "GSA"

i have used one and they are faster than a blue bowl , the guy i was working with on the day ran a third of a bucket of cons through in about 20 minutes for about a gram of fine gold that he got from Oallen.

we ran it through a second time and got two more small thin specs , and a third time just for my curiosity which yielded nothing.

you could try to make your own but my time is worth more . cheaper just to buy one sometimes

I know the stuff your talking about, problem is the was that the expanded diamonds run, they are facing the wrong way, this means you ahve to cut and cut and cut rather than having one long piece. also that stuff is expensive, got o a metal supplier you can usually pickup 900mm x 900mm sheets of expanded 3mm mesh works perfect for cleanups.

Latest posts