Minelab GPX-4000 For sale $2600

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
;) Hi I have my GPX-4000 for sale here with a few extras, all in great condition, selling as I do not get out enough and also want a hobby that I can enjoy with the wife, she gave it a good go with me but just was not interested lol, oh well hope it can make someone else rich!

Located in Macedon ranges Vic 3431

Comes with

Coiltek goldstalker mono 14"
Commander DD 11"
Commander mono 11"
Commander mono 8"

Detector and battery
Protective cover
Harness
Headphones
Car charger
240v charger
Brand new track button and grip
Spare old track button and grip
De-tacc enhancer
bungee cord

And;
Timber box that detector harness headphones battery and 2 coils fit in.

$2600.00

Please pm me, mike if you are interested.

Sorry for the crappy photos, better quality are available and serial number at request.

1441365095_image.jpg

1441365130_image.jpg

1441365164_image.jpg

1441365193_image.jpg

1441365223_image.jpg

1441365282_image.jpg

So out of interest Bonacinci, and if you don't mind me asking? What hobby are you and your wife going to pursue? I'm in the same boat as my wife was keen but she's only been out twice detecting with me since March. Sorry to jack your thread momentarily mate and good luck with the sale and finding a new hobby. :)

Well i can thoroughly recommend hiking, my wife used to like that as well when we lived up the Snowies. Don't know where you live but my wife and i like kayaking, and it can be sedate or full on white water. It keeps ya fit, gets you near water and you can camp in some great isolated wilderness areas as well.

Any offer guys?

this is a great detector super quiet easy to use, comes with laminated cards I've made from various settings people are using on all the forums, I also have the GPX - factor dvd for the 4000 too goes with the detector,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts