metal detecting and me

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hullo to all my new found friends, my thanks to all you fellas who posted info, on 12 volt frig, with solar panel , have noted your comments and I thank all, next week end wifey and I will heading across the nullibour , to begin once again, our pilgrimage to visit family in perth, it matters little, should we take so time to get there, as will be doing airbrush and drawing shows , along the way, when I find out how to work this tablet , for sure I will send photos of my original cartoons , I will think of you folk, when Iam working the beaches with metal detector and fishing rod, even at my age, 82, some body has to do it, "Ha ha""kindest regards Chalky""

G'day Chalkyg and wifey, Good luck with the road trip. Yes be sure you stop and smell the roses, have a bit of r&r, there's no great rush. I don't know what is out that way but I'm sure you will find a lot of inspirational material for for drawings. I also hear the fishing is great and also good luck with the detecting. Please keep us posted and plenty of pics of your work and travel experiences.
:) Mick

Latest posts