Mayweather v McGregor what's your tip ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see McGregor win!
I don't think he has much of a chance unless he unloads a big lucky one early on, he's a real entertainer. Funny guy.

I'll always go for the underdog so McGregor for me. Mayweather is a wifebeating coward so I hope he cops a flogging.
Logic says Mayweather though. McGregor is prone to underestimating hos opponents but if both commit to a scrap I'll go with a ko in round 3 by either fighter.
If that coward mayweather runs away like a beeyatch for 5 or 6 rounds youd have to fancy it going the distance.

diggit said:
I'll always go for the underdog so McGregor for me. Mayweather is a wifebeating coward so I hope he cops a flogging.
Logic says Mayweather though. McGregor is prone to underestimating hos opponents but if both commit to a scrap I'll go with a ko in round 3 by either fighter.
If that coward mayweather runs away like a beeyatch for 5 or 6 rounds youd have to fancy it going the distance.

Why is he a wife beating coward ? he might of assaulted his wife be he is no coward.

If no-one gets knocked out, It will be declared a draw!
Outrage and huge headlines. Then they will plan for Mayweather vs McGregor 2.
Huge dollars in promotion, don't say I didn't warn you. I have some $ on it, last I saw it was $34 to $1.

1 Minute 5 seconds in to the 10th round Mayweather Won. after the 3rd round Mayweather started turn it around, It was like he was just waiting to see what Mcgregor had to offer In the first 3 rounds, the next 3 rounds went to Mayweather and by the 7th round it was Obvious that Mayweather was going to win, In the 8th and 9th Mcgregor went down hill fast.

J.

This sums it up...

1503893975_fight.jpg