Maitland Murder

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just goes to prove how tenacious our police forces are when it comes to cold cases, 45 years and this bloke would have thought he was home free. He did it once, nothing to say he wouldn't have done it again.
Well done to the SA Police and Det Les Bray.

Good news wishfull now im hoping they can nail that bloke from sydney,the pe teacher,calling it the teachers pet case now,he needs to rot in jail......

Absolutely, the the Police have done a fantastic job in this case. They have been on this case for many years. Operation Persist is working well.
The guy used to work for my Uncle as a painter, he came to work one morning very upset that police were questioning him about his wifes dissapearance, saying that she left with a women he didn't know, and saying that she never wanted to see him again. She left him with 2 young children 3 years old and 18 months. My Auntie gave him a Valium to calm him down. Dam good acting. He later married a German women who left him shortly after to "move back to Germany" she was never seen again either.

Wishfull said:
Absolutely, the the Police have done a fantastic job in this case. They have been on this case for many years. Operation Persist is working well.
The guy used to work for my Uncle as a painter, he came to work one morning very upset that police were questioning him about his wifes dissapearance, saying that she left with a women he didn't know, and saying that she never wanted to see him again. She left him with 2 young children 3 years old and 18 months. My Auntie gave him a Valium to calm him down. Dam good acting. He later married a German women who left him shortly after to "move back to Germany" she was never seen again either.
Surely they are looking into too now ?

Goldchaser1 said:
Good news wishfull now im hoping they can nail that bloke from sydney,the pe teacher,calling it the teachers pet case now,he needs to rot in jail......

Spot on!
I have to say though, this case has highlighted some of the most disgusting and lowest gutter journalism I've seen in a long while targeting Joanne Curtis who he groomed as a child.

Yeah 60 minutes has its moments tuna,good to see ya back to,sadly they dug around the pool for no results the other day....
Unbeleivable wishfull,so the german girl has dissapeared alltogethor,as in never seen in europe? Looking pretty obvious if thats the case...

Speaking of gutter journalism, is someone still in jail for the organised kidnapping 60 minuets did in Lebanon ? Hope the German woman is safe and well somewhere.

Manpa said:
It just goes to prove how tenacious our police forces are when it comes to cold cases, 45 years and this bloke would have thought he was home free. He did it once, nothing to say he wouldn't have done it again.
Well done to the SA Police and Det Les Bray.

hmmmmmmmmm more like feet up on the desk waiting for the phone to ring. sorry i dont have a high regard for corrupt organisations :awful:

Spoon, the old police are corrupt argument doesn't wash with me, you cannot tarnish an entire establishment because of the actions of a few.
Maybe you would prefer that crime be allowed to go unchecked and murderers, rapists, peadophiles, corporate thieves and law breakers do as they please.
If you have evidence of corruption, take it too the relevant authorities but my guess is that's not going to happen.

Goldchaser1 said:
Yeah 60 minutes has its moments tuna,good to see ya back to,sadly they dug around the pool for no results the other day....
Unbeleivable wishfull,so the german girl has dissapeared alltogethor,as in never seen in europe? Looking pretty obvious if thats the case...

Don't know about in Europe. I meant she was never seen here again. Just seems a bit suss. I guess the police will look into it. The girls would say something surely ?

Manpa said:
Spoon, the old police are corrupt argument doesn't wash with me, you cannot tarnish an entire establishment because of the actions of a few.
Maybe you would prefer that crime be allowed to go unchecked and murderers, rapists, peadophiles, corporate thieves and law breakers do as they please.
If you have evidence of corruption, take it too the relevant authorities but my guess is that's not going to happen.

sorry i do not want to hijack this thread so this will be my last reply to this post. Manpa, my opinion differs greatly from yours and thats what makes the world go around, but i cant see how or why " old, prefer, unchecked and can`t " are used in your reply from what i posted. and yes your right, you can only guess.
"context", moving away from context causes all sorts of problems for example, that poor cartoonist with his spit the dummy cartoon of serena. :cool:

Goldchaser1 said:

He was a friends PE teacher. A lot about that case is going to come out in the news in the near future, the schools in this area were a breeding ground for sick teachers having affairs with kids, male and female teachers are going to get nailed, deservedly so.

I caught a fleeting glimpse of half of my maths teachers left bosom at a sports carnival once.
There was by no means any preditory intent or grooming involved and it was totally unintentional on her part.

I wouldn't say I was traumatised, but 45 years later I still think about it occasionally :D

madtuna said:
I caught a fleeting glimpse of half of my maths teachers left bosom at a sports carnival once.
There was by no means any preditory intent or grooming involved and it was totally unintentional on her part.

I wouldn't say I was traumatised, but 45 years later I still think about it occasionally :D
Lol, all my powers of self control mustered not to comment O:)

Heatho said:
Goldchaser1 said:

He was a friends PE teacher. A lot about that case is going to come out in the news in the near future, the schools in this area were a breeding ground for sick teachers having affairs with kids, male and female teachers are going to get nailed, deservedly so.

i just hope they get the dirtbag heatho,i remember in yr10 a bloke i knew was doing the deed with a young teacher,he was king of the kids for a while i tell ya,so not all cases are below board especially when in yr 11 or 12 to some degree but thats another issue besides your wifes old pe teacher,that went sour for the wife and children also.... :mad:

Latest posts