Lost & Found on White's creek rd FNQ

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brother

Rob Tingay
Reaction score
FOUND..

A Chainsaw sitting on the road?

Nice peace of kit, would be dearly missed!
I did see that the last 4x4 to pass me had a bit of tarp and string/thin rope trailing out of the ute tray. Might be this 4x4 that lost it??

Slim chance, I know, but someone may know? I have already asked a few locals and put the message out there, so lets see?

Be nice to see the owner get it back. :Y:

Give me info on, what type it was, time when lost (date ish), type and colour of 4x4 the owner or mate was driving!?

Regards,
Rob

Top effort Brother trying to find the owner :Y: apart from this effort hand it in to the local cop shop (if there's one close) if not claimed after 3 months (in Vic maybe the same up there) it's yours. If it were mine I'd be lost with out it great to see there's people who aren't greedy well done.

All else fails mate, by the end of this week it will be at the local police station (Lakeland?) its a little bit of a drive outa my way so I thought Ide ask as many locals and on here first.
Be great to see more of this type of thing going on though!
All I know is, I would be gutted if it was me.

Thanks RM

Sacredsite said:
Wishfull said:
AngerManagement said:
GumTree Lost and Found ?

I think I may have found it. Is it about 15 metres high with a green canopy ? It's in my back yard next to the shed.
I'd come and get it but I lost my chainsaw
I could send it via Australia post but you may never get it.

A few nice emails from the gumtree add, also someone posted it on facebook, so thank you :Y:

Latest posts