Looking to buy or sell gems

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auctions are OK, but, you can't beat that feeling of finding it yourself, and having it set into a personalized setting. ;) This means something much more special on a personal level. A ring made from gold hand panned in a creek, set with a garnet hand dug with great company and memories, will always see Michael Hill Jewelers take a back seat in my books. Isn't it great to be a prospector.......Cheers Wal. :)

Wal, since you put it that way I think I will add gem hunting to the hobby of finding gold. I reckon not much would make me happier than my kids telling their kids that "this is the ring than your grandpa had made from gold and gems that we dug up when I was a kid".

Something to remember the old fart by once he's gone to the big gold field in the sky :lol:

You're an inspiration mate, thanks!

AU

Now your getting into the spirit of the "True Prospector" mate. :) Give it a go and you may find just how rewarding it can be for the whole family, especially kids and grand kids. Like i always say... the family that plays together, stays together. Best of luck out there...Cheers Wal. :)

Latest posts