Like finding a knife in a haystack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been asked to assist a lady to find a sharp knife in a haystack, just waiting to hear back but should be onto it later this afternoon. Just thought I'd share that with you guys lol

They were putting down some hay in a horse stable and the knife blade broke off, something to that effect :eek:

I'm not sure if I'm doing this now. The lady seemed more interested in just borrowing or hiring the detector from me than she was in paying $20 (to cover fuel costs) for me to come out and find it for her.

I told her the detector is worth quite a lot of money so I would rather not loan it out but would be more than happy to drive the 35kms to come and find it for her. She basically replied with I'll get back to you :|

Will see what happens I guess.

You get people like that, She will probably go and rent a detector for $65 and have no idea how to use it. Have no luck in finding the blade and then ring you back and get you to come and look for it, and expect you to do it for free :eek:

I'm wondering if she's looking for something else, some hidden treasure perhaps?

Tell her i got a solution for her.....burn off the haystack and the knife will be sitting there for her....ahhh may be don't tell her that.

Latest posts