Knock offs...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluejeansronald said:
cecc said:
Yeah Ron, see what you mean and it makes a lot of sense, I can tell you one thing mate, I hope no one tries to copy your picks and if they do, I will only buy from you, by the way mine is going as strong as ever, bit of linseed oil on the handle and she's a new all over again. Thanks for a top Aussie pick mate.
Year mate the copy was on ebay early june painted black, Ron.

Oh wow didn't know that, are they still selling or not?

mbasko said:
The majority of knock off's are usually made for no reason other than to cash in on someone elses or some other companies success. In many, if not most, cases they are either made using inferior parts or products with some having no back up service or even warranty.
I know that there are some knock offs that can be made to the same or even better specs but it's not usually a norm.
They really bug me to be honest - fake, counterfeit, knock off, rip off call them what you want. Too lazy or stupid to be innovative enough for their own design/s.
Then there's the unsuspecting customers that get bitten & don't get the quality of product they think they're paying for. That's what stinks the most when people are blatantly getting ripped off.

Absolutely,

one of the things that really angered me was this episode of UK Top Gear, Where the Chinese Totally deny that they copy things, So much so it makes a person wanna give a lift under the ear, this video goes to show just how big the scale of their thieving is,

John.

Look at this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0bNf-jcVU0

Latest posts