Just a drink

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was watching ABC about having a drink.
I look at what I drank, but what I built; I still enjoy at drink , as some know. This country was built on hard work and hard drinking. I neva got a n easy break, and I still do not not need a larta sipping softcock telling me how I should live.
They would not be sipping their Lartas , in english; if it was not for us old Bastards.

Calm down Impalot and have a cuppa eco friendly certified carbon neutral Chaij decafe latte with me.
1595935024_images_31.jpg
feel better now don't you?

But when you are broken, Workcarless will make it better, Only if you die :poop: , your only solution is self care. You either crawl into a ball , or get out there and go. I have been there, and looked at the Black Dog. The Dog is always there; waiting , just . just, waiting. :beer:
Don't worry I am OK , I just have these moments.
I would like others to think that this forum is a place they can feel free to reach out if they feel the need.
I know the support I have here, and realise the support we all have at our finger tips USE IT
I will see you in the gold fields
Thank you all
Mods do a magnificent job.

Latest posts