In these hard times

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on folks, it's got nothing to do with who made the speech or what he has done in his career. It could of been said by the little old lady down the road. Please don't turn this thread into a yank bashing or government bashing diatribe.

It's all about the ten points he mentioned.

Cheers

Doug

Mick Cov said:
Yep,Id say that was inspirational alright.But then again Im biased being ex army Haha...I love those sort of speeches....Theres something in that speech for everyone. :perfect:

That pretty well sums it up. Could be considered inspirational. Defo a military thing.
But all I thought about was, while you're busy making your bed I've finished eating the bacon. :)

Mr Magoo said:
Mick Cov said:
Yep,Id say that was inspirational alright.But then again Im biased being ex army Haha...I love those sort of speeches....Theres something in that speech for everyone. :perfect:

That pretty well sums it up. Could be considered inspirational. Defo a military thing.
But all I thought about was, while you're busy making your bed I've finished eating the bacon. :)

Yeah,maybe your right.Could just be a military thing.Determination,hard work,discipline to a task and the like can be applied to all parts of life...anywhere...anytime.The beauty of it is that the many of the points the officer bought up could be delivered by anyone.Anyway,just my opinion.
Now,wheres that bacon...and coffee :cool:

Mr Magoo said:
Mick Cov said:

How to make the perfect BLT
B = bacon
L = lots more bacon
T = toped with bacon
MMMMMM BACON
:p