iDig Gold Prospecting NEW Youtube Channel started

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Link works fine, great bit of kit for really showing the character of each "nugget", sadly not justified in my situation ..... doesn't matter how big/small they are they are all unique and like you can't get enough of staring at them ... love looking at them through a 15x loupe ..... haven't worked out a (cheap) way of getting pics though (the loupe is only half OK).

Maybe try one of those macro lenses to add on to your iphone. If the phone has a decent camera in it, and the lens you get is of decent quality should be okay to. Then just play with lighting and settings.

I just use the microscope because I have it, and it gives me a lot of control. Plus the Sony image sensor in it is great.

But hey, your pics look good enough mate. Lovely gold.

Clip building from photos is easy, it helps to record a sound file first and set your photo time to the audio. Transition time (if long) can bite the audio start and/or finish. You can fix the problem by making photo time longer.

Well put together Rick and shows that it's not as easy as some think to turn those iron targets into gold. Keep up the good work....see if we can organize a hunt together one day. ;)
For sure. That would be so nice, a pleasure. I have a lot of respect for you guys. A wealth of knowledge. We will definitely have to go for a hunt together.

Latest posts