i just returned from a drive to find my 3 year old playing with..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1438910702_img_20150807_112150.jpg

Clair:
"I found a coin daddy, I play with it an mummy asleep vewy tired.."

Me:
"Wooooow!!! :| ( as we say as parents ) Cool!.."

Giggle giggle.. Hang on.. What the..?!

Me:
"Can daddy see that for a second?"..

1438910927_img_20150807_112019.jpg

"Where did you find that darling?" I asked.. as I've never seen it before!

Clair:
"I findah it in my toy box daddy!"

Well, she's got daddy's keen eye indeed. Never seen these before but a carwash token from the past. I have no clue as to where it came from, but possibly from a toy or book I had bought at an op shop for the girls.

Rather amusing I felt, eBay has some up to $10 but that's going on the shelf for her second find ( for the 3 year old, the 5 year old has bottles, gold, rocks..)

Go Clair go!

thats cool mate, My 8yr old daughter looks out for special coins for me when she has change cause she knows i collect coins and notes and she has started to collect as well now lol, i have seen one of these tokens before a friend was given it as change one day

Great stuff mate. I'm a bit jealous really as i've been married twice and both of my wives haven't been able to have kids and i'm not the adoptive type either.
Jaros :rolleyes:

Its all green poo and screaming for at least 5 years each Jaros. and they are girls, so it probably wont stop soon either..

Theres pros and cons to it all mate, sometimes wanting freedom and time out isnt an option when you have children.

Its like being single or partnered. Were all jeolous of each other :)

Latest posts