I just love the support around here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As the title reads above, l just love the support that is shown around hereon the forum.
Whether its a newbie looking for help or the encouragement they get when they find there first bit of yella.
Its wonderful to observe.
Theres always members ready to support each other in tmes of bad health for body mind or soul or someone to give a hand with a project.
Its great to be a part of it .
Keep it up guys and gals.
Cheers steve :Y:

Amen to that Steve :Y:

I try to live by something I heard many years ago by a certain American Country singer and that is "If you see someone without a smile, Give them yours"

I value people even in this virtual world, You folks matter a lot to me and I would not change a Hair on either of your Heads. :goldnugget:

Yeah definitely agree. I came here pretty green and have never once felt intimidated or belittled for any questions I was a little scared of asking (but asked anyway). Im on here any chance I get to read and often reread or follow. Im still dreaming of the day I find my first speck of colour (fully computer illiterate) but flying blind luck has to slip up some time, I am blown away by the ingenuity of the members and each individual sense of humour

Yes guys the support is sometimes public or by private message but evry little bit is greatly valued.
I know that both Ramjet and John have benefited as I have over the years from the fantastic support of our members.
Thats what a community is about.
Cheers Steve

stoyve said:
As the title reads above, l just love the support that is shown around hereon the forum.
Whether its a newbie looking for help or the encouragement they get when they find there first bit of yella.
Its wonderful to observe.
Theres always members ready to support each other in tmes of bad health for body mind or soul or someone to give a hand with a project.
Its great to be a part of it .
Keep it up guys and gals.
Cheers steve :Y:
Ditto stoyve :)

So true everyone on this forum are amazing.....there's never a question u can't ask and never a bad word and I can't thank you guys and girls enough
:perfect:

Latest posts