I AM VERY HAPPY!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea bushpig, billet him and the family out to members in all states. Did that when we went to New Zealand to play rugby league as a teen. Stayed with two players families and learned a lot about their lifestyle and culture. I don't have much cash to offer but a place to stay is available however its 3hrs drive to any gold from where I live. It would be great to have a meet up also so all members could meet and greet a wonderful family.

Cracka.

Yeah mate we had students from the USA stay with us at times for school surfing carnivals when I was younger. I am still waiting to hear back from Joao about this and a photo he can supply to the crowd funding website.

If he makes it here, I don't see the advantage in showing him S.A (move along....nothing to see here....'specially no gold), but I would make the effort to come across to the eastern states and meet up with him.

If he makes it here, I don't see the advantage in showing him S.A (move along....nothing to see here....'specially no gold), but I would make the effort to come across to the eastern states and meet up with him.

Having had 2 kids just leave home there is a place for you and family to stay in SA Joao if the billet system gets off the ground and you are able to make it out here mate , I sincerely hope this all happens you are a breath of fresh air to many of us .

Cheers

Haven't heard anything myself, he last logged onto this forum a month ago.

Hopefully he has found the "motherlode" and is planning his trip "down under". :)

Cheers,

Billy.

Just had a look Hty,... and I'm still feeling the pain mate,...I don't think anyone with s sensitive side and scraping the barrel should look there at all ,... I'm still reeling from it all right now,... I see were you are going with it though, and it is a good idea,... just the empathy is running high now. :(

Latest posts