Howdy all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gday, My names ferrous and i have fever. Gold fever.
The bug was planted as a kid going to Mogo... but festered again later in life after getting married with children..... :D

Have found this forum to be a goodie as recommended by popwinters, (cheers Kev.)
Hope to meet some of you soon. I hail from southern highlands near Goulburn, nsw.

Cheers, FF. ;)

Hiya FF
Welcome to the forum.
You'll be glad to know that most of us suffer the same fever as you.
You're not far from some good gold grounds and your bound to bump into a few members
We are easy to recognise. Red sweating faces and glazed eyes, holding a shovel and mumbling at the highbanker.
Just your normal everyday prospectors out having fun...... :) :)
Welcome aboard
Chris

Welcome FF....great to have you on board . :) Great area that southern highlands district and close to some of the best prospecting areas in the state. Hope you find the forum informative and look forward to hearing about some of your adventures...Cheers Wal. :)

Looks like the other guys have said it all so I'm just gonna say welcome to the forum from a newbie. I'm not sure if I got the bug any more than any other bug I get into. Maybe that will change when I finally find some gold but for now it is just a new way of spending time in the bush and having fun or a good excuse to do so anyway.
Greg.