How you going in this Heat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
The bright side to this weather is the 7000 absolutely shines in saturated ground :D

Why is that when you Wash it, Lol, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well being a Super type VLF doo hickey it would do, how is it with on coming storms ?

Geez lucky your still here aye, I have had the house hit but that's all, I have detecting in it once but that was because I was caught out in it so I headed of home real quick,

Nearly wasn't here.
When I got struck it got about 3 lines in the middle of the local rag. Two or three weeks later a young girl was hit and unfortunately didn't survive.
After that I had every friggen paper and news station ringing asking how I felt about that....bastards! :mad:

Ridge Runner said:
Wishfull said:
Jaros said:
It's 24 deg C here and I might have to wear some socks!!! :eek:

I had a jumper on last night and trackies !
Next Wednesday up to 37 again :N:

Wimp, Lol, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I use to do the same, when I came here I thought I was prepared, that was a rude awakening for sure.

Now you're starting to realise why we drink warm beer! :D

Our father in heaven,

I thankyou for this most welcome and much needed rain.
But please, enough is enough.

Today I watched married at first sight, a rerun of My kitchen rules and am now watching a crappy old Jean Claude Van-Damme movie.
I hate Jean Claude van-Damme!!

Lots of love,
Steve

Amen.

I could send you this if you like :D
1517523071_acdc719a-eb64-4850-985b-7ea6638ac4bf.jpg

Been real mild on sunshine coast last few days but temp gone right up today and looks like a very hot week ahead

Well It is a lovely Balmy -11.9*c and dropping with the wind chill and it is 5*c in my bathroom, During the night I had severe Snow and tonight it is going to get worse and on the Isle of Wright the Harbour froze, That's seriously cold when salt/Sea water freezes, I am going to hire a Tuxedo so I can dress like a penguin :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-n3YPSHv4s

Latest posts