how is everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone, I did have account but I cant remember what it was so I started another lol... have been getting out a bit on the goldfields and been finding a bit of gold.. ill see about posting pix soon and the videos. I would like to put up a new site to sell your unwanted prospecting gear on (is free to advertise at the moment). its called Gold Gear/ new and used

I have been lucky enough to be using the new 12" NF evolution coil with the 17x13 NF evolution.. these coils have been unreal and finding some nice gold at depths. I have been back over old grounds and have found more that I had missed and even more gold runs.. its great to see the grounds open back up with the new coils
cheers
stoppsy

thanks for posting the link mate, has been good with the gold.. a lot didn't make it onto video.
cheers
stoppsy

Stoppsy,
We can find your original account if you wish.
Please PM. Me and looking forwards to your input.
:D :D :D

Hey Stoppsy,

Welcome to PA, I've followed your detecting adventures on the other forum (where I am generally a lurker) right from the start (was that in 2010 or 2011?), through the frustrations to your regular success. You are a testimony to the value of working hard and sticking to it through the tough times. I'm sure your contributions will be highly valued here!

Regards

Chris

Hey Stoppsy picked up the new NF 12 inch last week but haven't had a chance to use it yet as I've been neglecting the 5000 for the sdc. Should I be trying different settings than than I have for the 11 inch commander or just try to tweak them a bit to suit( still pretty new at this) but have done ok with the 11inch.
Cheers.

DrDuck said:
Hey Stoppsy,

Welcome to PA, I've followed your detecting adventures on the other forum (where I am generally a lurker) right from the start (was that in 2010 or 2011?), through the frustrations to your regular success. You are a testimony to the value of working hard and sticking to it through the tough times. I'm sure your contributions will be highly valued here!

Regards

Chris
thanks mate, have been through a bit with others but that's the way it goes... I do regret leaving and going back as it gives them the a good feeling getting to me. I don't mind people putting there 2 bobs worth in but when it comes to attacking its not on..
cheers
stoppsy

Bjay said:
Hey Stoppsy picked up the new NF 12 inch last week but haven't had a chance to use it yet as I've been neglecting the 5000 for the sdc. Should I be trying different settings than than I have for the 11 inch commander or just try to tweak them a bit to suit( still pretty new at this) but have done ok with the 11inch.
Cheers.
hey mate, awesome stuff on getting the 12". with the new coils you cant run them the way we use to run the older ones. I run FP on my 5000 because if you run the settings to high you will just get noise.. the thing is to have the threshold running smooth as you can, if it jumping up and down you'll be walking over gold.. some the vids I have done the targets have been very faint, if it was jumping around I would have walked over them and not knowing.. these new coils are going deep and are very sensitive..
cheers
stoppsy

I've been trying to get back to posting some, mostly reading posts only lately. I'm still fairly new here, but other prospector's posts enjoy reading them.

Stru said:
checked out your youtube channel Stoppsy, impressive detecting resume!
thanks mate, i love doing videos but there has been a lot that never had been videoed that i wish i had.. ill have to look into a good video cam set up..
cheers
stoppsy

Latest posts