Highly important

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goldhelper said:
blisters said:
These guys primarily do gravity surveys for oil. Their flight path doesn't look like a survey probably training or sight seeing.
Jon

jon, there plane is registered in Canada. Surely they aren't sight seeing..

I was just referring to the flight path in the track above. If a survey was under way I'd expect to see them flying parallel paths. Is there any way to see the historical flight paths?
Jon

blisters said:
goldhelper said:
blisters said:
These guys primarily do gravity surveys for oil. Their flight path doesn't look like a survey probably training or sight seeing.
Jon

jon, there plane is registered in Canada. Surely they aren't sight seeing..

I was just referring to the flight path in the track above. If a survey was under way I'd expect to see them flying parallel paths. Is there any way to see the historical flight paths?
Jon

Still searching for flight paths, i see what your saying, but i'm sure they are only in the area for one thing ;)

In the last Gold Rush series, Freddie Dodge got some boffins to fly a kind of remote sensing, ground-penetrating radar drone up & down the valley they were mining to map out - if I recall correctly - where the best mining ground would be. Just sayin'.

Latest posts