Highbanker and Bilge

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Between heading back to NZ shortly for Xmas (down to Queenstown also for a week poking around in some private land), and then a month in Nepal shortly after I get back I've realised most of my gear is not going to get a run this summer. And I have plans for a much bigger setup anyways so can start on building that in the meantime.

So I have my highbanker and custom spray bar up for sale. I've been powering it all of my Honda GXH50 pump (1 1/4 inch hose) but also have a 12v 2000GPH bilge pump that will plug into the header box you can run with it.

Spray bar unbolts easy enough and you can make your own setup if you prefer. This was my mark2 version and I'd consider doing a mark3 with a few minor changes in how the water sprays.

I'm based West Melbourne, Point Cook area.

$200

I also have a box of 1 1/4inch male and female camlocks and adapters that were all part of some grand plan that never got off its feet. Anyone looking for such?

1477959852_d8.jpg

1477959852_d7.jpg

1477959852_d6.jpg

I cant pm or email him. It only has reply via here as i am using a mobile. Or maybe i cant pm due to being a new member.

oops sorry guys, I have been work snowed and missed this conversation.

How about $170 and its yours. I'm home tonight and Friday about 5pm. and mostly around Saturday

You won't be able to PM me as you don't have 10 posts, and my mobile has just up and died with no sound.

Bit reluctant to post home addy on public forum! Maybe just fire in a few more posts to get you up to ten and beg forgiveness from the site admins. :)

Sold :) i know its hard to work it out are you able to text me xxxxxxxxxxxx
Use Email-no mob no's allowed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts