Hi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezza004

Jeremy
Reaction score
Hi from Port Stephens NSW :p

I am married with 2 kids, work fulltime (unfortunately) and live in the Port Stephens Area.

I just finish watching bearing sea gold S1, 2 & 3, under the ice S1 and Ice cold gold S1.

I have done some prospecting and have almost forgotten the lack of getting any colour, and would like to try it again.

So I am keen to hook up with some people who are prospecting in the Hunter region, and or living in the same area as I so I can get out for a weekend or two.

Jezza

:D

Hey jezza welcome to the forum, what sort of equipment are you runnin? I think there's a few blokes doin a bit of diggin around your area I can't think of any names of the top of my head but they should reveal themselfs soon I would think

Hi Jezza, welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have the same bug that we all have :p

You shouldn't find it too difficult to find someone around here willing to hook up for a weekend or two of prospecting.

I removed your email address from your post as it's better to add it to your profile and let members email you that way. You don't want spammers getting hold of it.

I hope you enjoy what the forum has to offer.

Nugget.

Nugget

Thanks for the welcome, I have family in the Tuena area, and can get access to farms and closed areas, and some good local knowledge, and a airstrip if some one has a plane, and use a ute, and possible excavator while there.

Thanks

Jezza

G'day Jezza and welcome to the forum. If there is no one round the Port Stephens Area, iam sure there would be a few members who would be able to meet up at Tuena if you ever get down that way much. You are lucky having family in the area, I would love to live out that way :cool:

Shivan thanks

Yes it's a bit of a hike, was hoping to hookup with some one who is prospecting in the Gloster (or upper Hunter) areas as it's close to my place, but I was just thinking of taking a week off , to go and do something different. :D. (maybe when the rain stops)

Welcome Jezza
Im guessing you got both bugs. One for prospecting and another for the fishing...... :) :)
There's a few blokes around the Hunter here and you'll be sure to catch up
Few of us get out to Tuena when we can. Always a good spot for a dig and catch up with some of the forum members.There's normally a mention on the forum if anybody is heading out
Cheers
Chris

Yep, dive, sail, surf and fish my best so fare is a 25lbs snapper off broughton Island, now hunting for 25lbs of gold 8) LOL,

Latest posts