Hi Guys

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

Just here to introduce myself. Ive been stalking this site for quite a while but decided to take the plunge.. The name is Warwick, 26, from North West Sydney. I am considering getting myself a detector for coin/relic hunting. I have done a bit of research and I think there would be some good finds in the historic sites where I'm at. I am looking forward to learning much from you guys, and hopefully can get out and start waving a detector soon..

Welcome aboard Wa22a87.

If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Nugget.

I was looking into the Euro Ace, but i can get the Ace350 off ebay for the same price with all the bits and pieces with it.. is there much different between the two, apart from one being in Inches and the other in cm?

probably should have used the search function hey.. that helped alot, a little more research into it, euroace seems the way to go..

do you know of anywhere online i can pick up the euroace for ace350 ebay prices?

Welcome aboard Wa22a87. Sorry I can't give you any advice about the euroace but others on the forum will be able to help

I shall do that, put it in the other section.. hopefully someone will be able to help.
cheers guys

Latest posts