hi frome Tennant Creek

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all i am using a GPX5000 and have been doing this for about 2 yrs will post pic's of gold found. :)

hi Dmillar welcome to the forum hope you enjoy what is on here i ll be heading through tennant in july as i said to Mystyk59 maybe catch up then and maybe have a swing cheers Terry

sounds good allways keen to head out will be heading out next week with new 17 x 11 nugget finder to go over some areas i have allready been over with me mate Bill. :)

Dale has got some pics up on our facebook page, the link is on here in youtube and facebook section regards Bill :cool:

Gday iceman, Is that Trevor ? Anyway mate always Keen ! And welcome to the forum. Have a look at our "Prospecting the Territory" page on facebook, the link is on here under sharing and caring topic. Look forward to catching up
regards Bill

Hey, nah not Trevor. My name is Elliott I joined the page on facebook. I work at the prison and would love to find some gold on my days off. Went out to mad micks area and found nothing but rubbish but met Jimmy Hooker there who found a couple of bits. I think I have a bad case of gold fever

Welcome Elliott, please feel free to ask questions and join in the discussion. Prospecting Australia is on Facebook and link can be found in the nav bar. If you know anyone else interested in the hobby please invite them to the forum. Cheers, Nugget

No worries nugget me and brother have gold fever and haven't even found any yet lol

It's difficult to shake off too :lol:, I hope you find some yellow soon mate.

Dont worry mate , you will get some soon ;). Jimmy always finds some ! The Nt association have made him a "Legend of the Association" and he has his name on a plaque there and he isnt even a member ! Jimmy is the one who got me into detecting and taught me a lot :cool:

Latest posts