Hi from Newcastle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum scene hopping to meet some good people,learn a bit . Got a new detector for Christmas haven't used one for about 15 years . I have been doing ok on the beaches seen where people have been detecting before me but haven't ran into any one yet.

Cheers all and swing slow, ;)

Howdy Goldandsand and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will get to meet a few fellow swingers on here. There is quite a few from Newcastle and the Hunter Valley area's, and many are willing to share their knowledge if you need a hand ;)

Hi Mr Duck,
In answer to your question ...we of course we have cars in NSW ..not all year round though mate..sometimes our vehicles are down in Victoria fighting fires and when that's over they trudge home to battle the flood waters that wipe us out of our homes ..Vic then receives the left overs from our flooded towns to fill up their rivers and dams so NSW can go back and fight Vic fires again the next year..in the interim NSW goes back over the Vic border and digs up their gold...lol..oh and we caught. "Murray" the giant Cod last year who had sustained some gravel rash on his belly trying to escape Vic bushfires..thus the sunburnt back..lol

Jo (Fred's wife)

Latest posts