Hi from Blue Mts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just found this site while doing a fossicking search.
Mainly into fossicking for gemstones and rocks. But do have a garret detector. Just got to remember to take it with me.

Hi jimnyjerry and welcome to the best fastest growing fossicking forum in the world :lol: Oh well maybe not yet anyway :rolleyes: Yep its always handy to take the detector with whatever type of fossicking your doing. I wonder if one day they will make a Carot detector instead of a Garrett detector to find them gemstones Mmmmm

Thanks for the greetings Pete and Russell

Usually forget the detector, a little Garrett, as I have the car full of fossicking gear and camping stuff :)

Even when I bring it it is usually buried in car or else I am too busy digging in a creek.

Hi there jimnyjerry, if Im thinking of the same person that popped over for a cupa with Ted and Chris and planted the green tourmaline in my sieve while we were digging next to each other at GG then good to see ya. :)

Cant believe i aint done my intro yet, Most of you boys and girls know me well, I am from Western Australian Wheatbelt, moved to north west Tasmania last september, today is actually 6 months since i flew out of perth.
I own a T2 se detector and a AT Pro, got a Ace 350 when i started, she is now owned by my 11 year old unless i find a buyer for it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacktreasurehunter?feature=mhee

joe said:
Hi there jimnyjerry, if Im thinking of the same person that popped over for a cupa with Ted and Chris and planted the green tourmaline in my sieve while we were digging next to each other at GG then good to see ya. :)
Yes, that was me Joe. :)

Is it still wet down your way? It is so wet here that my dog is starting to quack. :D

Have to get back down your way later.

Heading off to Glen Innes for the Minerama Monday. Volunteered (shanghied) to help on 3 field trips now.
Hoping for some dry weather when I get there as I am tenting.

Will be catching up with Ted and Chris there. Paul unfortunately cannot make it.

Safe digging,
Jerry

Latest posts