Hi Everyone!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a great forum you have here Nugget!

Some very interesting reads by all.

My name is Jenny and my partner Mal and I have been interested in Gold prospecting for a few years now, got to admit we have Gold Fever!

We love to get away camping and prospecting whenever time allows

We have spent time mastering panning and then progressed to River Sluices with some success, we recently had a highbanker built for us and took it out to Hill End for the first time a few weeks ago.

We have done several trips to Nundle, a trip to Bingara, Ophir and out to the Turon River at Hill End.

We have met some lovely people along the way and are always keen to test new areas and share ideas.

We live on the Central Coast NSW and unfortunately gold areas are a good 4-5 hours drive for us.

Cheers! :)

Welcome Jenny and Mal, it's great to have guys on board.

I'm hoping to organise a group outing to Nundle at some stage, but I think it might have to wait until after Winters been and gone. Bugsey was just up that way and said the chill is already starting to set in.

Cheers,
Nugget

Thanks Nugget, it does get super cold out there!! Did a trip last October and a cold snap came through its was freezing snow of the top of the mountain next to our camp site!! :eek: A note to always pack warm gear for Nundle we still had fun though!

Welcome Jen & Mal, I'm sure you'll find plenty of info from people in your area and you will run into a few forum users in the field.
Good luck with the fever you know there is no cure. :) Cheers Rick.

Welcome to the forum Jenmal, look forward to sharing adventures, and hope the forum proves a valuable tool in your research...Best of luck in the field...Cheers Wal. :)

Latest posts