Hi all from Adelaide

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I am a novice but pretty pumped with the potential of the precious metal, and looking to leverage the experience in this forum. I am based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide and would like to link up with anyone interested in prospecting/small scale mining in South Australia.

G'day Rickrofe & welcome to the forum.

You may be interested in meeting with some of the guys from the Southern Seekers a detecting group that meets at the Southern Rockhounds Clubrooms 17 Gerald Court Christie Downs. They are an active group who get out at least once a month

Southern Seekers Detector Club
President David Sigston 0417 897 203
Secretary Alan Pearce [email protected]
Treasurer Robert Justin [email protected]
PO Box 808, Morphett Vale 5162

Meetings:

2nd Mon 7.30pm (except Jan) and monthly hunts on Sun following meeting

Thanks for the heads up, good to know there are others in my area. I will definitely chase up the locals and get acquainted.

G'day Rickrofe

just got home from the Southern Rockhounds clubrooms - The Southern seekers detecting club is meeting is on next Monday night. I've been told they are formalising the next field trip and it is to a location that will be worth the visit.

Head down there to find out more

Rickrofe said:
Hi all, I am a novice but pretty pumped with the potential of the precious metal, and looking to leverage the experience in this forum. I am based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide and would like to link up with anyone interested in prospecting/small scale mining in South Australia.

Hey man, Im in the western burbs if you wanna hook up some time, I'm still a novice too but keen as mustard for what lies beneath
:)

Danny