hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello just joined today after going for a little dig and actually finding a bit of gold. i loved it and seeing little bits for the first time was a buzz. look forward to reading all the info and learnin heaps.
see ya out there

Hello and welcome to the forum. Everyone here is great, friendly and knowledgable. I am a newbie and haven't found any gold yet but hoping to when I go up to the snowies over Christmas. :)

Welcome aboard MaxGreenman, let us know if you have any questions.

Nugget.

Welcome to the forum Max. Great to see that you're already onto some gold, and I'm sure that by joining the forum your tally will grow and your understanding of the prospecting game will rapidly improve.

Should you have any questions that need answers just throw them at the members, and I'm sure a multitude of information will flow back. Best of luck out there and look forward to sharing the adventure.

Cheers Wal.

Hi Max

Welcome to the forum.
Yes its a buzz finding the first bit of gold.
Good luck on your path to finding more
:D

hey, thanks for the warm welcome! ive been a guest on this website and saw that you were a friendly mob. look forawrd to talking soon. im really lucky to have a lovely lady who loves looking for pretty stones and gold as well. in january i have a month by myswlf and i plan on spending as much as possible in the bush looking for the yellow stuff. if anyone along the nsw east coast is looking for an adventure buddy or wants to come, lets talk. id love the opportunity to go with some experienced diggers and see what ya do and where you look etc any hints and tips. the last coupla days were seeing how i enjoyed it, i loved it. the hourly rate doesnt work out to good but when youre 30 and retired you got all the time in te world! once again thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to chatting.

Latest posts