Hello from the Top End of Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All

My name is Robyn and I thought I'd just say a quick hello.

I live in the Top End of Australia and only recently got into 'gold' detecting. Really looking for a way to stay active, but finding a nugget would make it all worth while :)

I have a Whites TDI Oz Series detector. Still trying to learn how to operate it, so I'll be reading through the forum posts to help me on that one!!!

Cheers

Robyn

Gday Robyn, Great to see another Territorian on here there are a few of us now ! Best of luck and i am sure you will find that first nugget soon !
Regards Bill :cool:

Welcome to the forum Robyn. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Nugget

Welcome Robyn from the top end of OZ. Every time i chisel ice off my windscreen in the morning i say to myself.."gotta get me up there to the pointy end. " Best of luck up your way. There's a few really experienced operators up that neck of the woods who can point you in the right direction for the gold. Hope you gain some valuable reading material from within the forum.

Cheers Wal, :)

Latest posts