Hello from the Golden Triangle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I hope everyone had a prospecting New Year and have been finding heaps of yellow. I am currently on holidays at the moment and haven't been detecting. (Left the 5000 home with hubby) :D

I'd put some pics up, but can't seem to find where you can upload them. Or is it because I'm a newbie LOL :)

Hi GarretGirl, you should see an {Img} button on the post toolbar, listed on the image upload box are links to a few popular image hosting sites that you can upload your images to, they will provide you with a URL that you can simply paste into the image box. I'm looking into a simplified solution but the externally hosted option has a number of benefits over locally hosting images.

Let me know if I can help in any way :)

Hi guys, I recently went to Anakie and Steiglitz in Victoria last week and came across the old Maude cemetery . It was so full of history, that I could have spent hours checking out the head stones :) took the Garrett pans, but the only place you were legally allowed to pan, was 200 metres down from the bridge, but there was only a little water :|

It was too far to walk buckets back to the vehicle, as the nearest bit of water was a good 2 klm round trip. Bummer :mad: we didn't take the 5000 either, as detecting in there is also illegal, as steiglitz is a historical area. So bummer for that too 8.(

So I hope you enjoy some of these pics on our day out :)

28grx8w.jpg

35mfoz9.jpg

24dj38w.jpg

29wn61w.jpg

344z815.jpg