Hello from Bacchus Marsh

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. Im Ben from Bacchus Marsh. Long time lurker first time poster. Have been metal detecting for just over 12 months and thanks to some great information on this forum have managed to pick up some gold. Running a GPX 4500 with the 12x8 evo coil and I also have a 15inch evo that hasnt had much use yet. Anyway thought it was time to contribute back if I can.
Cheers Ben

Hi Ben, welcome to P.A. I used to go through Bacchus Marsh with my uncle when I was a kid, on our way to panning at Blackwood. You're close to some good gold there :perfect:

Hi Ben,
Welcome to the forum.The 45 is a great machine.
You just have to walk over the yellow.
Staples

Hi Bacchus Ben,
To increase your knowledge and help learn a bit you could do worse than join the PMAV Ballarat group, only 30 min up the road they meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month and have a day outing the week after (occasionally a weekender for those that want to do that).
Occasionally some good guest speakers (Raw Gold bloke next March from memory).
Cheers T.

Teemore said:
Hi Bacchus Ben,
To increase your knowledge and help learn a bit you could do worse than join the PMAV Ballarat group, only 30 min up the road they meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month and have a day outing the week after (occasionally a weekender for those that want to do that).
Cheers T.

Cheers mate will do! Ive been meaning to join pmav for a while.

Teemore said:
Hi Bacchus Ben,
Cheers T.

Joined today. :Y:

Latest posts