Hello from Adelaide :)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all :)

Bought myself a SDC2300 yesterday ready for some gold :)
First time I have tried this dirt thing, had a Excalibur 11 for a few years now and had a lot of fun with it. Wont get rid of it as I love the machine and the beach. I also love the country and want to start heading to WA from mid next year as I wind down work and get out after some gold there. Would love a 7000 but think I need to start with the 2300 until next year when I start to look into travelling.

Anyway thought id say hello and if anyone is interested in getting out for a swing, im happy to catch up for a cold one and a chat.

Welcome to the forum Dewalt, lucky travelling to ya ,... hope you score golden days. :)

Welcome to PA Dewalt and good luck with the winding down and the search for gold :)

Good to see another South Aussie on here, Dewalt. Good luck with the wind down. Its a great big country and just marvellous stuff to see and lots of lovely people and characters to talk to. We stopped in at Aileron on the way to Darwin a few months ago and had a great chat to an old aborigine who has lived there all his life. He was so proud to tell me that he had just joined the pensioner "class" so now he could sit under his tree and just watch life go by. It was a fantastic time.

Great , had it down on the beach this morning (seacliff ) and met the Southern Beepers Crew for a swing
Got lotsa bottle tops and crap but she ran sweet on Salt 1
Going to StArnaud for Easter with it

Cheers Dave

Oh nice, I normally go down there with my Excalibur. I will give the 2300 a try next week sometime at Brighton. Are you a member of the club?

Good luck with the long weekend :)
Im on call so doubt I will get out, but you never know :)
What part of Adelaide are you from, im at Seacliffe.

Latest posts