Hello everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all

I have just moved to Norseman, WA. Going to be here for a couple of years and always been interested in fossicking. Never actually been gold fossicking so any hints or advice would be cool. I don't have a car here so if any locals or travellers want to take me out for a look I'd be most appreciative :)

Hi,kiwihelen, It looks like were a snooby mob on here but in actual fact there a great group of people. I think there's a few from WA on here as well as members who have been over there having a prospecting holiday. You'll find a heap of info on here to get you stared and don't be afraid to ask, as I always say "there is no such thing as a stupid question". Good luck in your search for the yellow and send in stories of your adventures complete with pics if you like.
:) Mick

Welcome Kiwihelen, you will find this forum to be very helpful, actually I think it's the best one on the net. Goodluck with finding the yellow stuff..

Cheers Waz..

Latest posts