Hello everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi fellow prospectors. I'm from the South Coast NSW's. Love detecting and hope to do some work with a high banker. Only use a sluice ATM. Would like to get into searching for some gems too. Have GPX and willing to travel :)

Hi AuSearch, welcome to the forum.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions and jump in on ongoing discussions.

Nugget.

Hey mate welcome to the forum, what sort of sluice have ya got? Good luck with it all :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. I forgot my pass word to this site but also my email account. I haven't had it long and it's a hushmail account which works by a multiple word pass phrase with numbers and capitals. There is no way to recover it if you forget. I had to try a hundred different combinations. I got it eventually. :8

the duck said:
Well you have the right detector hope you find heaps there has to be a big one out there somewhere

Thanks, I hope to find plenty also. I'm sure there is a big one out there somewhere. It would be nice but probably unlikely I will unearth it. So much land to cover!

Latest posts