Have you seen this sod...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if anybody can let me know if they have come across this guy (see photo) in their fossicking travels recently. He's my brother from Albany (WA) and has been travelling around the east coast of Australia for a few years now. Not hearing from him normally isn't unusual as he's a solitary kind of bloke but it has been a couple of months now.

His name is Dale Quicke, about 170cm, and the last time we heard from him he was around the Glen Innes area in NSW. Likely he'd be around the fossicking areas somewhere but could have moved on into QLD or lower NSW. We're not completely worried just yet, but if you have seen him or know where he might be could you please DM me.

1406798411_055_497x640.jpg

Thanks guys

Chris

Chris create a poster with photo And email it to all
Prospecting supply shops and get them to post them
Up where people can see it or create 1 photo copy
A few at officeworks and mail them out to the shops.

Just a suggestion.

Will definitely give that a go Wolfau if nothing comes up soon, but we're still trying some other avenues to get in touch with him before he becomes 'missing'.

Hope he is ok.

I would contact the police asap they can trace
His phone and last place calls were made and
So on.

Good luck in finding him.

Best of luck finding your bro Quickey, I have not seen him on my travels to the region. Hope he hets in contact with you soon.

Bit north of where you are or think he may be, lots of people drift north this time of year, given the craptacular weather you southerners are enduring..

Will keep an eye out, hope he turns up ok

Cheers, Tone

Latest posts