Gympie xmas trip.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, ive had the mrs family over from NZ (mum n dad dairy farmers) its only the 2nd time i have met my father inlaw the first time was after i nocked his daughter up n gave him two grand kids lol we get along pretty good took him fishing last time he had never done that before so he was chuffed. This time i took him sluicing for gold!! The heat was killing him he has never experienced 36c i tried not to laugh too much...not! We only collected 15 ltr bucket of classifed didnt want the ole fella getting heat stroke lol and found a lil colour chunky lil specs just sitting on the surface deep creek just keeps givin it up...
1419628260_1419628263946.jpg

Hahaha i kept it ! His gold is white (milk)....no addiction there. He thinks its to much work bring in the digger and make a sluice 20 foot long....he hasnt done much for fun i guess. I took some family friends today raining nice and cool plenty water filled 60litre worth and got 26 pces one in particular was thumb nail size and thinner than papper... i kept busting them putting there hands in sluice trying to pull out gold. Some ppl....never learn. Good day though feeling it too.

Latest posts