Group Buy - Zombucks 1/oz .999 Silver Coins (2nd Coin)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The second coin in the Zombucks series has just been released, so I am now taking orders for the next group buy.

Cost is $33.80/ each + Shipping.

Payments can be made via PayPal (Preferred), or bank transfer. (Please either PM me or comment below and I'll contact you with payment details)

Shipping costs will depend on the quantity but most likely wont exceed a 3kg postage bag which is around $14.

Coins are a limited mintage and they're releasing 10 in the series, this one being the second coin.

For anyone interested, please post below or PM me directly with your desired quantity and I'll send through payment details.

Note: I have added a $1 handling fee to each coin simply because of how much time I spend posting things off (the post office employees know me by name now), it'll help to cover fuel costs to/from post office, miscalculations of postage, additional packaging etc. Just so I'm not out of pocket (the wife gets cranky when that happens).

1383448697_zombucks-observe-1.jpg

1383448768_zombucks-walker-reverse_1_1.jpg

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/uIX7_ifGNvg[/video]

Nugget.

No worries Bisho. I'll be in touch with payment details soon, but I just need to confirm something with the supplier in regards to the series one coins first. It's possible I may need to order a minimum of 20, but I'm just chasing that up now. Stay tuned.

I've just been in contact with the supplier, and we are right to purchase as little or as many of the series one coins providing they don't run out in the meantime.

Update: Cutoff for this group buy is this Thursday 14/11/13. I know it's short but I've got the supplier holding coins at the current spot price, and they're a hot item right now.

No worries guys, I'll send through payment details shortly.

Hey Nugget if any of the first series are available I'll change my order to 2 of first and 2 of the 2nd series.
If not available I'll just stick to 3 of the latest.
Cheers

Not a problem, the first series coins are still available through my supplier. I'll send through the payment details in the morning as on the mobile at the moment.

I've just sent through some payment details to those I missed. If you could please make the payment asap and let me know it would be appreciated. I have to provide final numbers and make payment to the supplier tomorrow.

Nugget.

Update: Zombucks have arrived and I will be sending them out early next week. I will also PM through tracking numbers once sent.

Nugget said:
Update: Zombucks have arrived and I will be sending them out early next week. I will also PM through tracking numbers once sent.

Cheers Nugget,

I had just sent you an enquiry about these.

Nugget said:

Great looking forward to them.
Now I'll be ready for when we have an apocalyptic catastrophe and zombies rule the world.

Yes, yes, been watching too much Walking dead.

Update: All Zombucks orders were shipped today via AusPost. I'll be sending through tracking numbers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts