GPZ7000 release, questions and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doctor said:
Redfin said:
Retirement Stone said:
When you lot have finished digging your 1 metre deep holes, Ill mop up your mullock heaps with my SDC :/

Oh no you won't :)

here we go again 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

1423291858_capture.jpg

Hey Redfin
Most people who even paid a little attention would have no trouble working that out hey mate.

The "Good Doctor" needs to self diagnose his case of "Stirring the Schist" & get some meds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

Hey guys,

Normally I ll join in a verbal joust but never try and create one. ;)

As soon as I posted the SDC comment, I thought this bloody GPZ7000 Will probably be better than the SDC in mopping up tiny bits and I ll be aimlessly scanning empty dirt?

Can one of you rich blokes buy one and give us the low down. They are only a million bucks.

As you were :D

Well a Re Mortgage won't cover that,

PLAN B

If we all Chip in A Few Bucks for membership we can Buy one and All get a Turn at using it, Once you have found a nugget Pass it on to the Next Bloke, :D

john

I proposed to pay a family member an ounce a year of gold for 10 years if they bought me one of these things, they are thinking about it seriously. I reckon a pretty good deal for us both! Can only hope haha!

Salutations said:
I proposed to pay a family member an ounce a year of gold for 10 years if they bought me one of these things, they are thinking about it seriously. I reckon a pretty good deal for us both! Can only hope haha!

Depends on your life expectancy mate.... are you a risk taker.... smoke cigars lol might not be the beat deal for your mate... especially if you wander into a mine shaft lol

15% return on investment annually is a pretty poor performing investment in this economy, maybe throw in an annual fiahing trip to secure the deal :)

Not taking into account that gold should hit $5k in the mext year :)

Zuke_Lynzy said:
A syndicate.... Sounds interesting RR.

That was quite common when the SD's first came out. A lot of blokes went 'halves' in the 2000 until they had enough gold for a 2nd machine.
Was a good way to detect. One swing and one dig. Change over every hour or so.

I am hoping the rumours of a new vlf/pi hybrid are true
Which one particular company has patents for.

In the meantime if you can not afford the new Minelab
You can always hire it out i would think.

G0lddigg@ said:
Salutations said:

Depends on your life expectancy mate.... are you a risk taker.... smoke cigars lol might not be the beat deal for your mate... especially if you wander into a mine shaft lol

15% return on investment annually is a pretty poor performing investment in this economy, maybe throw in an annual fiahing trip to secure the deal :)

Not taking into account that gold should hit $5k in the mext year :)

I was joking when i made the proposition, was suprised i actually got taken seriously, 2 ounces a year for 5 years then!!! I am guessing most of the people on this forum are risk-takers of sorts, i'd like to think i have a fair degree of common sense to go along with this trait! If i am dead within the 5-10 year period, the detector is all yours!!!

They cover themselves nicely. If 100 people put up the $500 and they only receive 50 detectors in the first run, the poor buggers who miss out are locked in and will be waiting for ???? No thanks...........

Latest posts