Good deal on GPX 4500 and 5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this mate. OzDigger sent me a PM this afternoon about it but I was just too slow get it on here :lol:

Wow, that's a great price :) , little too late I have invested in ATX

Nugget said:
Thanks for posting this mate. OzDigger sent me a PM this afternoon about it but I was just too slow get it on here :lol:

I got email from them today. If i had the cash i would be getting one. :( At least its not some dodgy deal on ebay but a local dealer.
Here is a link to best detector comparison i have read. It was an eye opener for me. It looks like there is still some chance for my old VLF as long as I can work out how to use it. :D

http://www.detectorprospector.com/g...-guide-gold-nugget-detectors.htm#.Up7pGn8aySN

Still exceptional value, can't do much damage to the control box and the coils can be easily checked for bump damage. If they turn on and work should be nothing wrong with them. They will have had a short sheltered life compared to mine. ;)

Cheers Wal.

I have sent them an email to find out a bit more info...Seems like a reasonable price considering some of the Ebay ones go for anywhere between 5500 and 6300 second hand...

Cheers...Sparra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts