Goldmorning all,

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am sort of new here, finally registed. Hope everyone has been rescuing some nuggets...lol, I haven't yet, not in Australia. I remember as a young boy, back in South Africa, I was only about 5 or 6 and thoes days it was panning, I used to keep the nuggets under my tongue cos had forgotton to bring a little container...well would end up swallowing them....any way I still have this same feeling I had 35 years ago.....gold fever!!. It has never left me, ... life went on...Anyway I have the time now, loads of it and want to get out there. I have never been and it souds like a dangerous place so don't want to go on my own.
I am looking for a DETECTING BUDDY,...I have the 5000 for nearly a year but only coins etc, I have transport and accommodation. I don't really mind how we do it and for how long, just as long as we all keep an eye out for eachother and come back safe and sound.
I live in Perth, WA...looking forward to it all. Happy hunting and take care.. :)

G'day sylver, welcome to the group.
You have the right machine so you will be picking up lots once you get used to it.
If you ever come up Meekatharra way let me know, I'm sure we can can help you get that first nugget.

Good luck
DD

Welcome aboard sylver.

It's a good idea not to travel alone in the bush and I'm sure you'll be able to find another forum member to partner up with for a day or two soon enough. All the best and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Nugget.

Hiya Sylver! Welcome to the forum. Heaps to read on here.

Latest posts