Goldminesales.com.au

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that on Domain property the other week and it was already under offer. Even if there was no Gold at all, what a bargain.

Heatho said:
I noticed that on Domain property the other week and it was already under offer. Even if there was no Gold at all, what a bargain.

maybe it was a " divorce fire sale " where the buyer was a mate of the seller .........

as far as i know its not illegal.

after all , if a woman can sell $100,000 worth of her partners belongings in a garage sale while he is at work , where everything is sold for 10 cents per item regardless of its value , then why cant a bloke sell a block of land for 10 % of its worth ?

that may or may not be the case . it could just be a crap bit of land in an economy where farming is going down the toilet

Could be right mate. Though probably not the best grazing land out there......... Still $190 per acre is pretty close to a few other properties I've seen for sale.

Was one up near Inverell, $300000 for 1000 acres, with sheds, house, water tanks, the lot.

Could be many reasons for a fire sale.

I hope that was not your partner that did that.......... :(

Latest posts