Gold Hog New Super Hog Highbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a long sluice and nice smooth flow but by the colour of the water they'd be throwing gold off the back of the hopper at :55. The hopper configuration isn't handling the feed rate they're throwing at it.
Jon

Thirteen feet of sluice wont be worth a damn if there's no gold in the dirt going into it...for all their 'buckets per hour' they did not show that much in the pan.

Suppose it's like Texas..the bigger the better. Godd old USA...they should sell heaps of them :/

AR don't worry not thinking of buying one, just posted this for interest. Yeah mike....'Things are better in Texas' lol

i'm sorry but if you cant catch it in up top its just for show, and just for show = heavy excessive gear... i'm guilty i've done it i built systems like this that can take 5 guys shovelling all day but really you need to only be classifying to 1 inch so your material gets sluice time. For me i did it for the fun of it but testing has proven to me that the yiled was far better with lower feed rates and more water.

I think its fair to say we could all throw 500+ buckets of sand and rocks through a banker and get better gold than that :) just saying....

Latest posts