Gold Fever _ the earliest photo of you prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this stuff old historic photos. What about clean ups? Better then than now? I'm a youngish bloke at 30 and I never get tired of the stories that start with.... Well back in my day.keep them coming guys

These are fabulous.........yet to see any Sandmans though ;)

I agree with you Daniel, i love the stories of "Well back in my day......". Would love to know about the clean ups also.

What sort of vehicle is that Redfin, it looks like a beauty.

Wal, There was a lot of people fossicking in the 70's and i like that rocker box sluice.

Grubstake that's a good effort to find that nice piece. I have one of those early Garretts you have in your hand hanging up in my workshop. (nice shirt by the way)

Great old pictures and i enjoyed looking at them. :)

Bangas said:
These are fabulous.........yet to see any Sandmans though ;)

I agree with you Daniel, i love the stories of "Well back in my day......". Would love to know about the clean ups also.

thanks Bangas :D (no comment) yep, yep the photo is coming :D .... but think of the "Sandman" as a reference to the colloquial "SIN BIN" that's how I first took it when dwt raised it. Still looking for a respectable 8) pic as I'm still with the girl 38 years on ;) ;)

casper

Here's one from about 6 years back with a sluice I built
1418810414_image.jpg

Still my favorite spot in summer!

Latest posts